Return from the Caribbean

Return from the Caribbean
A wonderful vacation

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Monday, February 22, 2010

A friend of mine lost her home, shepherd dog, and 2 cats to a house fire. it started in the basement when she started the washing machine, then the fire which was burning inside her walls traveled throughout the entire house and the walls imploded. She as ok and got her husband and daughter out. Now she learns that if you suspect a fire through the wiring, one must turn the power off so it cannot travel. Also it is advisable to have your wiring inspected regular. Life goes on but it was a hard lesson learnt.

Thursday, January 28, 2010


People from this world has forgotten they are only here for a small amount of time. If you treasure every second of every moment you are alive and really are happy to have that second, then you will enjoy your life to the full!